What we believe about...
1. THE BIBLE – We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God, and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. GOD – We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit and their eternal relationship of radical selflessness within the Trinity is the model for God’s people today.
3. THE PERSON OF CHRIST – We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. THE HOLY SPIRIT – We believe the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, fully divine, and proceeds from the Father and the Son, convicting the world of sin, calling man to Christ and fully indwelling and sealing all true believers in Christ until the day of redemption.
5. MAN – We believe that man was created in the image of God to enjoy an intimate relationship with God, that man sinned, and thereby incurred, not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God, and stand in need of redemption.
6. SALVATION – We believe that the Lord Jesus died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who trust in Christ alone by faith alone are justified on the grounds of His shed blood and are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God.
7. RESURRECTION – We believe in the literal, bodily, resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead which declares that Jesus is Deity and the only way to the Father.
8. ASCENSION - We believe in the ascension of Jesus Christ to the right hand of God the Father in Heaven and His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
9. RETURN OF CHRIST – We believe that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will personally return and set up His Kingdom wherein He will rule and reign in righteousness.
10. ETERNITY – We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the blessedness of the saved to spend eternity in the presence of God and the retribution of the lost to be eternally separated from God.